Makes 8 servings
- 8 hot dogs (I used reduced fat Hebrew Nationals)
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury grands)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used American)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise and chop into small pieces. Mix with ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Press each biscuit into the cups of a greased muffin tin. Fill with hot dog mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.