One of my favorite signature recipes!
You have the liberty to determine your own serving size for this, but to maximize quality and taste, I recommend only making as much as you plan to eat at a given time.
- Romaine hearts
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 can of anchovies (use the full can for more flavor)
- Lite Caesar dressing
- Slice romaine hearts and sun-dried tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Dice anchovy fillets into small pieces. These pack a strong flavor so start with less and add for taste.
- Add croutons, romaine hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and anchovies into a bowl (preferably with a lid so you can shake the salad to evenly distribute dressing).
- Add Lite Caesar dressing and mix.
- Ready to enjoy!