Indulge in fries, without the guilt!
(Makes 4 servings)
- One pound carrots (full-length work better than baby carrots)
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Rosemary (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the carrots in quarters or sixths (depending on how thick you like your fries).
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan or casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Lay carrots in a single layer across pan (a little overlap is fine).
- Drizzle with one tablespoon of olive.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste. I also add rosemary, if that’s your preference.
- Use a spoon to mix carrots around in the pan, until the olive oil and seasoning looks evenly dispersed.
- Bake for ten minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and move carrots around a bit with a spoon so they don’t burn.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite condiments!!!! (I usually opt for ketchup and sriracha)